Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: ASIO drivers - Cakewalk 9

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Alex EWS64's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2001
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dear friends,
    I would like to know if there are some problems between Asio Drivers and Cakewalk 9.
    I suspect yes.....
    Thank you

    A. Rosati

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Dani Futuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 8th, 2000
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cakewalk 9 doesnt support ASIO, thats why :-)

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alex EWS64:
    Dear friends,
    I would like to know if there are some problems between Asio Drivers and Cakewalk 9.
    I suspect yes.....
    Thank you

    A. Rosati
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


  3. #3
    Inactive Member Alex EWS64's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2001
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yes.....of course I know that Cakewalk 9 doesn't support Asio drivers.
    But my question was not complete.
    My problem is:
    I would like to use, in the meantime, Cakewalk 9 and B4 Hammond Virtual Instrument.
    The last one SUPPORTS Asio drivers.
    I would like to use Cakewalk 9 together B4 with a reasonable latency.....
    ....Do you think is it possible.

    Thank you very much for your interest in this matter.

    A. Rosati


    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •